Diamond Theme eCommerce Theme
Themeforest Diamond Theme eCommerce Theme
V1.1 – Category drop-down bug.
V1.0 – Original version.
This Magento theme is for those who sell jewelry online. We created a very friendly navigation which can easily be expanded as well as leaving room for additional pages. The content is very easy to follow increasing your chances of sale. We hope you enjoy theme Diamond.
Compatible with Magento version 1.4.1 and 1.4.0.
Updates
V1.1 – Category drop-down bug.
V1.0 – Original version.
Hello. Your demo not works!
ReplyDeletelive.theme-exchange.com/?___store=diamond_english
ReplyDeleteWhat browser are you using?
I can second that. The “Preview” link doesn’t work for your theme. Too bad. It looks good. Basically I get a 404 error. Am on Chrome. You may want to look into that.
ReplyDeleteI’m not sure why the live preview keeps disappearing, unfortunately I have no control over it. Use this for now: live.theme-exchange.com/?___store=diamond_english
ReplyDeletevery strange… a great magento theme (one of the best I have seen) and no one buys it… ???
ReplyDeleteand only for 67 $ ???
It’s funny how the ones that require more effort are purchased less than those which require no effort. Thanks @Quarterpixel!
ReplyDeleteVery nice work! very elegant and clean! I’m booking it for a future work!
ReplyDeleteWill this theme work with a site I have started creating?
ReplyDeletewww.celticvow.com?
Thanks!
Nice header !! Another piece of nice Korean design.
ReplyDeleteTo increase sales, here are some suggestions:
1. Making the navigation text Elegant (maybe smaller different font). A MegaMenu will certainly help too.
2. Add more sample products
3. Improve category and product listing, align the Add-to-Cart buttons to the same level, thats about the look-n-feel.
Above are just some of my suggestions from experience. And, YES I have no idea why some really bad designs are selling good. Possibly the author got good reputation, or some designs are good for people from some specific geographic.
P.S. Updating your theme to work with Magento 1.5 too.
Will buy for a friend’s project for sure of the above mentioned are implemented.
All the best.