Freemium SaaS I HTML Theme HTML Template

Themeforest Freemium SaaS I HTML Theme HTML Template

Download Freemium SaaS I HTML Theme HTML Template

Download Freemium SaaS I HTML Theme HTML Template

Based on our popular Wordpress theme of the same name, the Freemium SaaS I HTML Theme was created for you to market your SaaS (Software as a Service) Web application.




This HTML theme includes the following:





  • 6 color schemes

  • Editable 3, 4 or 5 Column Pricing Grid

  • Product Tour Pages Template

  • Billing info & Credit Card Signup Form (must be integrated with your own gateway)

  • Detailed Setup Instructions

  • 6 Page Templates




Includes layered Photoshop PSD (Photoshop) file of entire site.




Uses these free color icons: http://pixel-mixer.com/basic_set/
Uses these free b&w icons: http://blog.twg.ca/2009/09/free-iphone-toolbar-icons/




Uses Helvetica and Helvetica Neue fonts.




Release History


Version 1.0 – 2010/08/11 – inception!

Download Freemium SaaS I HTML Theme HTML Template

Comments

  1. Thank you for your continued support of this theme!


    We’d like to bring the theme’s rating to 5 stars and are soliciting feedback from its purchasers.


    What does this theme need to earn a 5-star rating?


    You may post your comments here or write us directly via our contact form at
    http://themeforest.net/user/goThemeTeam.


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This theme installs as broken. Stylesheet is missing. How do I fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gotronics,


    We can help you fix the install over in our support forums. Be sure to bring your purchase code to register (My Account -> Downloads -> [Freemium Saas I HTML Theme] -> Licence Certificate -> “Item Purchase Code”).


    See you there!


    Best regards,





    Theme Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,


    Great theme! Where can I see the 6 different color schemes?


    Thanks,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Thomas,


    We can help you with any color scheme questions over in our support forums. Be sure to bring your purchase code to register (My Account -> Downloads -> Freemium SAAS I HTML Theme -> Licence Certificate -> “Item Purchase Code”). We see you also have questions about the SAAS II theme, so bring that licence code for access to that forum too.


    See you there!


    Best regards,





    Theme Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Theme Team,


    I haven’t purchased it yet, I wonder if I can see the other colors first (since you write there are 6 different color to choose from) ?


    Thanks,
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Thomas,


    You can view them in the live preview. The first thumbnail and last five thumbnails illustrate the six colors available.


    Best regards,





    Theme Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anyone able to get the tabbing on the first page to work with jquery ui 1.8.9?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey THEYRE !


    If you’re still having tab trouble, we can help out in our support forums. Be sure to bring your purchase code to register (My Account -> Downloads -> Freemium SaaS I HTML Theme -> Licence Certificate -> “Item Purchase Code”).


    See you there!


    Best regards,





    Theme Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. No. My home page is now broken. What is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi bryckman,


    We’ve sent you a patch this morning which will fix the homepage layout in WordPress 3.1.


    Best regards,





    Theme Team

    ReplyDelete
  12. When i’ve bought themes in the past usually it came with all of the files with the code. This theme however only has the PSD . Can you provide me with the code files so I can upload it to the domain?

    ReplyDelete
  13. The html files and css/js files are there. Not sure why you are not seeing them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme