FreshTuts HTML Template HTML Template

Themeforest FreshTuts HTML Template HTML Template

Download FreshTuts HTML Template HTML Template

Download FreshTuts HTML Template HTML Template

A tutorials or articles site template which will be suitable for programming, design tutorials or articles web-site. Valid xHTML and CSS , fully tableless layout, Cufon replacement, jQuery slider and contact form validation.




UPDATED 25 .08.2010



This update adds 5 more color variations. Now the template package includes 6 color variations as follows:





  • Orange

  • Green

  • Wine Red

  • Black

  • Brown

  • Blue



You can test the new color templates clicking on the appropriate color button below:








FEATURES




  • Valid XHTML Strict

  • Valid CSS 2 .1, except CSS 3 features

  • Well commented and clean CSS /XHTML Files

  • Fully tableless layout

  • Tested and working in all common browsers starting from IE6 .

  • 3 layered PSD Files

  • jQuery featured slider

  • Cufon font replacement

  • Contact form validation



THE PACKAGE INCLUDES :



Download FreshTuts HTML Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. very nice and clean. good job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Nice to hear that you like the template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I purchased your template and like it very much. I have 2 questions on the main photo slider on the home page. First, how do I slow down the slider? Secondly, it looks like it allows for 6 photos only, how do I allow for more? I’ve got 8 photos that I want to display.


    Thank you for your time!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme