PageOne - HTML one page Portfolio Site HTML Template

Themeforest PageOne - HTML one page Portfolio Site HTML Template

Download PageOne - HTML one page Portfolio Site HTML Template

Download PageOne - HTML one page Portfolio Site HTML Template

This is an html template with 6 different skins. The theme is easy to modify and its clean and modern look can be used for a variety of purposes.





  • Valid (X)HTML Strict and CSS

  • 1 high quality jQuery Tools slideshow

  • PSD file included

  • 6 skins

  • contact form with dynamic jQuery validation

  • Compatibility (IE 6, IE 7 , IE 8 , Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)

Download PageOne - HTML one page Portfolio Site HTML Template

Comments

  1. Awesome Template, Good Luck with sales

    ReplyDelete
  2. good work i like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very nice template, thank you. i have 2 problems i cant seem to fix. how do i get the contact button to work? and be sent to my email address, and half way down the page one of the white backgrounds is indented and i cant keep it on the edge of the graphics to make one straight side. any suggestions? thanks
    holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout,


    psd not sliced to bad.
    also borders in the images not in css.


    but its oke.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,


    This is great template, very good work. I made my website in 3 days but I have some small problems.


    In almost every place I can change the text into polish except button ALL in portfolio. When I change it into polish “WSZYSTKIE” this is not work. Please send me the info how could I solve this problem?


    I have also one more question. The contact form doesn’t work. When I try to send the message by the contact form I can’t do it. The message is not be sent. Please tell me how to make the contact form working?


    Best regards and greetings


    Gosia Patrzykat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    How to make the contact form?
    Very urgent!
    Thank you


    Olivier

    ReplyDelete
  7. can someone help me please you it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can the portfolio section images open up another site when clicked, instead of having a pop-up image?

    ReplyDelete
  9. The contact form doesn’t work. When I try to send the message by the contact form I can’t do it. The message is not be sent.


    Herlp me please!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. But some of you have responded?

    ReplyDelete
  11. it says your site is not there when i try to do the live preview

    ReplyDelete
  12. It doesn’t appear this template is supported. No comment from author, no live preview. Screenshots look pretty good…but w/o live preview and support, I can’t justify taking a chance on the purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The link to the live preview appears to be down… I get “Page doesn’t exist” errors each time. Even at only $12, I’m hesitant to purchase a template based on a single screenshot… Hope you can get it up and running soon…

    ReplyDelete
  14. Same thing here !
    Live preview unavailable :/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Any chance of getting the live preview working? Don’t want to buy until I can see a working version.

    ReplyDelete
  16. For those looking for the preview, I was able to locate the URL . Here you go: http://themes.innovatics.de/pageone/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I’ve send you a mail. please answer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme