Premium Company Template HTML Template
Themeforest Premium Company Template HTML Template
The perfect template for a business. Standard features include:
- Fancybox Links
- Nivo Slider
- jQuery Enhances Links
- Ajax Contact Form
- Ajax Google Map
- Front Page Scrollable
- Portfolio Page Design
- Blog Page Design
Perfect for a project i’m working on.
ReplyDeleteHow can i set the fancybox to load an html page instead of just the pop-up image?
Thanks,
Ryan.
Exact same except you link to the page you are trying to load.
ReplyDeleteYep, that’s what i tried and it didn’t work. Did you test?
ReplyDeleteRyan.
Can you send me an email with a link to what you are trying to link to. I will see what the problem is.
ReplyDeleteGreat support! This has been solved.
ReplyDeleteRyan.
Just bought this great template! Quick question: How do you adjust the speed for the slider? I can’t seem to find the setting.
ReplyDeleteCheck general.js for:
ReplyDelete$('.bannerslide').nivoSlider({
effect:'random', //Specify sets like: 'fold,fade,sliceDown'
slices:15,
animSpeed:500,
pauseTime:3000,
This is interesting. I’m glad to see there is still some creativity on this site. Thanks! Bookmarked!
ReplyDeleteThanks, I try to add something a bit different.
ReplyDeleteGreat work indeed – very polished a full of features for a very low price.
ReplyDeleteDefinate bookmark – Best of luck with Sales!
Thanks
ReplyDelete