Toronto - HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

Themeforest Toronto - HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

Download Toronto - HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

Download Toronto - HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

This is a very simple, elegant and stylish template. You can customize the template very easily (Help file included). Hope you will enjoy this one… :)




Font & other download links are included in the help file.

Download Toronto - HTML/CSS Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Nice work my fellow Torontonian….!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work indeed. Are their any plans to make this into a Wordpress theme?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely try to do that…thnx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it possible to add the jquery quicksand plugin in a future version, that’d be awesome for sorting the portfolio .


    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never worked with that…but I will try…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work. Any plans for a dropdown for the navigation and full width image slideshow for homepage?

    ReplyDelete
  7. thnx for the suggestion….i will try…

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any other colors available?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme