UnderFlo Constructionz HTML Template

Themeforest UnderFlo Constructionz HTML Template

Download UnderFlo Constructionz HTML Template

Download UnderFlo Constructionz HTML Template

Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Feed

Description


UnderFlo Constructionz is a simple, clean and modern HTML template which can be used for any type/category of website. It can be used during site construction and after, while the site is down for maintenance.

Features



  • jQuery powered

  • Animated Coundown Timer

  • Working newsletter form input

  • PHP /MySQL included files

  • Working PHP contact form

  • FadeIn page change (hone, about us, contact us)

  • Animated Prograss Bar

  • Fully layered PSD

  • Valid xHTML/CSS

  • Well structured

  • 10 Color schemes


  1. Blue Bubbles

  2. Dark Blue

  3. Flowers

  4. Gray Lines

  5. Green Bubbles

  6. Green

  7. Light Brown

  8. Orange Bubbles

  9. Pink Bubbles

  10. Purple


Changes


26.08.2010



  • 6 new color schemes

  • 2 new pages

  • FadeIn page change

  • Working php contact form with validation

  • ToolTip for social icons




Sources and Credits



  1. jQuery – http://jquery.com

  2. jQuery Progress Bar – http://t.wits.sg/jquery-progress-bar/

  3. jQuery Clock – http://od-eon.com/blogs/horia/animated-retro-clock/

  4. Icons – http://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=iconset:classy_social_media_icons

Download UnderFlo Constructionz HTML Template

Comments

  1. Im proud to say congratulations on a masterpiece

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you set the date? I would like to use September 9th, at 8:30pm


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,


    You should open index.html and edit dateFuture with this values 2010,9 -1,09,08,30
    year, month -1, day, hour, minute


    thanks for purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the fast response. I guess what was throwing me off was the -1. I assume now it is because JS views January as 0, and not 1..like the beginning of an array? So the -1 allows the user to use commonly known numbers of the month?


    One last question, is it possible to downsize the counter at all? Is there some sort of wrapper that I can put on it to make it smaller without recreating each image?


    Thank you again,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually, I figured it out. Just a matter of tweaking the CSS and JS height and width. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, but for better quality … better to resize them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice work. Just a simple question.


    How do I make corrections to the progress bar ie 60% or 40% ( the file increments of 20) . I think I misread your documentation. I can do everything but that.


    And where did you get the social icons. I want to add You Tube and my space.


    Thanks again for such a great piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When you open index.html you will find 80% inside of span


    <span class="progressBar" id="pb1">80%</span>

    progress bar script read the value inside the span…


    I used this icons package : http://www.iconfinder.com/search/?q=iconset:classy_social_media_icons


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, I tried everything but the right thing.


    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the beautiful template, got it up and running on my site in no more than 10 min. A great buy for anyone needing an under construction template.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme