Vintage Sky Blogging Theme
Themeforest Vintage Sky Blogging Theme
The Fail Whale whitout “custom image” text:
http://static.tumblr.com/srkzstu/xjSl7nto7/ballena.png
UPDATE 8 MAY 2012 : Fixed the problem with the clouds displacement
Vintage sky theme supports all the Tumblr features and has two content rich sidebar, featuring your likes, latest tweets, description, search box, pages, avatar box and people your following.
The header is animated! Preview here!
The theme is very customizable via Tumblr, with a few clicks you can change the center image and the slide images of the header animation or hide the fully header, fix the columns and the background image, change background image, add latest tweets and “stuff i like” or change the color of the links
The Fail Whale whitout “custom image” text:
http://static.tumblr.com/srkzstu/xjSl7nto7/ballena.png
UPDATE 14 /10/2010 —-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-
Added “two Columns Version” option
Fixed some problems with photoset posts
Added style for images in text posts
Added support for Disqus comments
I am having a bit of a nightmare of a time getting this theme to work for me. I actually want to remove the whale & clouds bit and have my own background (that repeats). How do I do that? I love the rest of it.
ReplyDeleteThere is no instructions with the download?
I just bought this theme and I am confused about installation as well. Do we just copy/paste into editor or something?
ReplyDeleteOk I am an idiot and thought this was a wp theme. It all makes sense now. Great looking site. I will just port it over.
ReplyDeleteI am using this theme. Do you have the same thing for wordpress ?
ReplyDeleteHi, I purchased this theme but when I paste it into Tumblr, the title font style is not the one pictured. The blog post titles and widget titles are all just a basic font. How can I fix this? Thank you
ReplyDelete