Xero Portfolio & Business HTML/CSS Site Template HTML Template
Themeforest Xero Portfolio & Business HTML/CSS Site Template HTML Template
Grunge | Shiny
Support will stop for this item until notified
Xero template comes with bunch of different features for ultimate use. It has three different and awesome portfolio options. Also comes with a fully working ajax powered PHP contact form. It has a user friendly jQuery powered dropdown menus with unlimited menu levels and child menu indicator for optimum creativity.
It also comes with eight different colour schemes for your pleasure as well as two different styles, grunge and shiny style for optimum customization.
Live Preview
Grunge | Shiny
To change colour scheme, click the colour scheme button in the navigation of the template and choose any colour from the ones listed.
The code in the downloadable files are much more cleaner and well commented .
Like the theme? please rate it
Features
- Valid XHTML /CSS
- Ajax powered PHP contact form with validation
- 8 Colour schemes
- 2 Different styles (grunge & shiny)
- 3 Different portfolio options
- Tabbed sidebar widget
- Infinity jQuery dropdown menu levels
- Built on 960.gs
- 10 Different image animations.
- @font-face font replacement
Credits
- Nivo slider
- ColorBox overlay
- Superfish dropdown
- jQuery tools
- Myriad Pro font
- Icondock Vector Social Media Icons
- Flickr
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/mescon/4141428555/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/eeko/4659237386/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/mescon/3758893309/
- http://www.flickr.com/photos/mar1lyn84/2579564133/
Change Log
Xero v1.1
Fixed messy layout on page load.
Fixed widget tabs bug.
can you help me with the search widget
ReplyDeleteBrilliant
ReplyDeletei just buy and download this theme. How do i know if this is version 1.1?
ReplyDeleteThe document – index.html says version 1.0
The problem with IE8 is that the pictures in the slideshow – shows a moment all together when i open the index.html file.
In Safari and Firefox everything is working fine, only that problem in IE8 .
Any help ?
I got this theme as the Free File of the Month a while back, but had no projects… I just started using and have to say it is beautifully written and has required very little customization. The nicest theme on here!
ReplyDeleteI’m about 90% done, just waiting for photoshop (all pics) and forms to be done, but feedback would be appreciated…
http://www.SafariSeattle.com
Hello wizy labs. first of all I thank you for such a beautiful theme.
ReplyDeleteI’ve sent you my concern through your themeforest contactform. I hope the reply soon!
I worked on this theme for my client but doesn’t work fine with google chrome. if problem is fixed i would consider buying this theme for my client.
ReplyDeleteIs any body still left to give support to this theme? Itseems even if one buys it. he/she’ll be left helpless & hopeless!
ReplyDeleteEmail me through my profile page and ill give u the needed support
ReplyDeleteI just bought this theme because I had a very similar one for years and I love it. It just got hacked. But I cannot remember how I imported it into the website on WordPress. Can you refresh my memory please?
ReplyDeleteI just figured out how to upload the program. However, when I did, it failed, saying: The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet. What do I do?
ReplyDelete