Elements Site Template HTML Template

Themeforest Elements Site Template HTML Template

Download Elements Site Template HTML Template

Download Elements Site Template HTML Template

Elements is a template inspired by four classical elements – air, water, fire and earth. It comes in four different styles, each one representing a particular element.




Overview




  • 5 pages

  • 4 different styles

  • Custom backgrounds

  • Working contact form

  • Valid xhtml and css3

  • PSD files for home pages, plus several already sliced elements (logo, buttons, etc.)

  • Illustrator Ai file with header backgrounds

  • jCarousel Lite for sliding text and images

  • FancyBox for displaying images

  • Google map integration



Fonts used: Brush Script (for logo), Georgia (for links), Myriad Pro (for headings – if not installed, theme will use Arial insted) and Arial for everything else. Please note that this theme is not using @font-face nor Cufon for font replacement.




I hope you enjoy this, and please take the time to rate!




Updates




v1.0.1 – January 18, 2017
==========================

- Updated PHPMailer

Download Elements Site Template HTML Template

Comments

  1. Awesome template man, thanks.


    Nije mi potreban al rekoh da ti pomognem, drugo je kad vide da ima prodaja, lakse se odluce da kupe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, but don’t have a sigle post in the blog section.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Vcent, I’m glad you like it. I didn’t understood what you mean about the blog section though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looked really good! I wish you could post tutorial on “how to” with slider too etc. @ http://marketplace.tutsplus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Pinki! I have never written a tutorial in my life, but there is always a first time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m considering this for a website client. Can the speed of the banner be increased or decreased or modified? Can I remove the “bounce” as each slide changes? They love the different skins and colors.


    Is it possible to have a drop-down menu (secondary menu) with the Main Menu bar? If so, we’ll probably purchase.


    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you have a wordpress version of this theme?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme