Insidesign HTML Template HTML Template
Themeforest Insidesign HTML Template HTML Template
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevoarnold/2789464563/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pss/2261031493/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mar1lyn84/2579564133/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eeko/4659237386/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cloudzilla/378426284/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/araswami/525922259/
» Wordpress version «
Theme Information
Insidesign is a clean, modern and professional template which is perfect for portfolios, companies, agencies and why not for freelancers too.
Latest Update: v1.2 – 7.12.2010
Added: Subpage with left sidebar (about-left-sidebar.html)
Fixed: Typo in need-a-job.png
Main Features:
- Valid HTML and CSS Tableless Design
- All files are well commented
- All images are compressed with PunyPNG to increase your site performance.
- CSS -based Multilevel Dropdown Navigation
- Fancybox (jQuery Lightbox clone)
- Fully working AJAX /PHP Contact Form
- 15 Premade HTML pages
- 5 Different Featured Content Slider
- 2 Versions of “Dots” Slider
- Roundabout Slider
- Tabs Slider
- Piecemaker 3D Flash Slider
- 7 Pre made pages:
- Home (5 Versions)
- About (3 Versions)
- Portfolio (3 Versions)
- Services
- Blog (2 Versions)
- Contact Us
- Crossbrowser compatible (IE6+, Firefox 3+, Safari 4+, Chrome 5+ and Opera 9+)
- PSDs and Documentation
- And many more “little” features like sliding sidebar widgets
I’m also ready to your suggestions to improve this template. If you can’t find something what you think this theme really needs or you spot that something is wrong, please leave a comment and I’ll get right on it!
And you don’t need afraid to leave without support because that’s not the case. So don’t be shy, if you have question just ask! I’m going to do my best to help you.
Flickr images used in demo:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevoarnold/2789464563/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pss/2261031493/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mar1lyn84/2579564133/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eeko/4659237386/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cloudzilla/378426284/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/araswami/525922259/
All Updates
v1.2 - 7.12.2010
Added: Subpage with left sidebar (about-left-sidebar.html)
Fixed: Typo in need-a-job.png
v1.1 - 13.9.2010
Improved: Header height is now fully adjustable
Fixed: IE7 bugs
v1.0 - Initial version
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI just bought this great theme. I’m running into a bit of a problem with the sliders.
You can see the site with your demo content here – http://www.wim-n.com/newsite/. You’ll notice that each of the slider images appears vertically on top of each other rather than being layered.
Please help.
Thank you.
Problem seems to be that slider doesn’t have any settings but this should be solved quite easily by going to Insidesign settings from sidebar and just clicking Save changes, nothing else.
ReplyDeleteBtw, I see that you’ve bought WP version but you are commenting to HTML version page.
This isn’t IE6 compatible! Please help.
ReplyDeleteSorry but IE6 ’s market share is so little that if you really need IE6 to look exactly the same like in all other browsers you need to hire someone because I don’t have intention to do that.
ReplyDeleteHi do the icons come from a large icon set of some kind? The selection is quite limited, it would be good to have say a pencil to indicate “edit” or a key to indicate signing in etc
ReplyDeleteThere is G) Source and Credits section in the documentation where you can find all the icon packs that were used in this theme.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Template version in preview and version which you selling is slightly different
ReplyDeleteThis is preview version:
This version which I bought from you:
Do you see it? Severing line is missing!
Can you fix it please please and re-upload version with this line?
Yeah I can see that the bottom lines are missing.
ReplyDeleteJust send me an email from my profile page and I’ll send to you fixed style.css file: http://themeforest.net/user/Smuliii#from
Thanks.
Heya
ReplyDeleteCopy of your words
> I’m also ready to your suggestions to improve this template.
I would like to buy this template but would like to change the sidebar menu.
see screenshot
is that at all possible?
does’nt that look much better then original anyways?
cheers, nice theme i really like to buy.
Sure that’s possible. You would just need to change a few lines of CSS .
ReplyDeleteThanks.
HEY! WHY DO YOU DELETE SMARTSTART WORDPRESS THEME?????
ReplyDeleteNOT COMPATIBLE WITH 3.5?
Not give any explanation?
That sucks! This is inconceivable!