ModernCorp - Simple Clean Modern Business Theme HTML Template

Themeforest ModernCorp - Simple Clean Modern Business Theme HTML Template

Download ModernCorp - Simple Clean Modern Business Theme HTML Template

Download ModernCorp - Simple Clean Modern Business Theme HTML Template

This is a simple, clean, modern template to showcase a business online.




It comes with 5 great color themes that are easily changed.




It uses cufon font replaces and the jquery colorbox modal box.

Download ModernCorp - Simple Clean Modern Business Theme HTML Template

Comments

  1. Does it have a working PHP form? Also I think that a better font (less cowboy style) for the menu and title would increase your sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the php form is working. Less cowboy font? Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. can you add additional navigation links?


    also does the lightbox allow for video playback


    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you can add additional links and the lightbox does allow video playback


    http://colorpowered.com/colorbox/core/example1/index.html


    that shows everything the lightbox supports =0]


    Let me know if you have any more questions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i’m interesting to purchase your template but I’ve few questions before:
    Can I change fonts without problem?
    Can I transform some text in Bold?
    Can I choose the words for the tags I want?
    and can I put pictures in “about us” section?


    Perhaps I’ll ask you more questions after…
    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme