Personalize - Elegant and Professional vCard theme HTML Template

Themeforest Personalize - Elegant and Professional vCard theme HTML Template

Download Personalize - Elegant and Professional vCard theme HTML Template

Download Personalize - Elegant and Professional vCard theme HTML Template

Follow me on ThemeForest
Follow me on twitter
View my Portfolio




Personalize vCard is designed for personal and professional use. The template comes with 2 main skins (dark and light) and 13 different color variations (7 for dark and 6 for light skin) to choose from. The template includes 5 different backgrounds for the dark skin and 4 backgrounds for the light skin.




Also included in the template are 20 custom made social icons. Thanks to the jQuery cycle plugin, you have the option to choose from a variety of different transition types.




The template comes with a step by step instructions on how to create a new slide (page) and how to add more portfolio pages.




Preview



Dark



Light



Features




  • 2 skins (dark and light)

  • 13 color variations

  • 20 custom made social icons

  • 5 different bullet images to choose from

  • Working AJAX Contact Form with validation

  • Twitter Feed plugin

  • jQuery Cycle plugin for slide transitions

  • Cufon font (font used Caviar Dreams)

  • jQuery Lightbox for displaying images

  • 2 PSD files for further customization

  • Valid HTML5/CSS 2.1

  • Works with Javascript disabled

  • Supports all major browsers (IE7/8/9, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, Safari)



Updates




  • Fixed the bug in the contact form, it now works out of the box

  • Fixed the issue with the black outlines in IE 7/8



Credits



Download Personalize - Elegant and Professional vCard theme HTML Template

Comments

  1. LOL @ guy with PSD file. I purchased this theme a long time ago and is still beautiful today. Never had any issues w/ browsers, etc. Kudos to a job well done.


    I’ve tweaked it a little, the only note I’ll make for folks thinking of purchasing this is that the recent tweets no longer works due to the recent update in the Twitter API, otherwise, it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day,


    I just need some clarification.


    I want tot purchase this website to use for my photography business. All I want to do is alter the text and “gallery” images to suit my own needs.


    Will the “Regular” license” suffice?


    Regards,
    Willem Voigt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Willem,


    The Regular License will suffice. Thank you for showing interest for my item.


    Best regards, Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jezh,
    I tried to email you a couple times in 2013 so I will try here. I have been using your Vcard template and I was wondering under the contact field if there is a way to get a captcha code on it? I am getting a bunch of junk from spam bots.


    Thanks


    Irv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Irv, sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I noticed my twitter container isn’t showing tweets (and neither are they showing up in the demo here). Has something changed?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aha: I followed the plug-in site link—looks like it’s a Twitter issue.
    http://tweet.seaofclouds.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Modern Simple - CMS WordPress WordPress Theme

OXO e-commerce HTML Template

Paper Resume / CV HTML Template