Sheets Wordpress Theme

Themeforest Sheets Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Sheets Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Sheets Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Full Wordpress 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.2.1, 3.3.1, 3.3.2, 3.4 and 3.4.2 Compatibility!




Sheets is a clear and concise theme characterized by a homepage image gallery made up of overlapping sheets. Like pages of a magazine or catalog, visitors can flip through each slide, but with the click of a button. Adding large, compelling photos to the gallery makes changing the look of the Web site quite simple. As your topics or products change with the seasons, the appearance of your site will too.




Sheets features:





  • 21 fast-switch skins ranging from bright white to jet black.

  • 2 homepage gallery options: Galleria and FancyBox, each with optional transition effects.

  • 6 custom page templates

  • 23 shortcodes

  • Layered PSD

  • Detailed documentation




A second homepage gallery option offers a different layout: a large image slider and featured posts beside it. Choosing one of the theme’s ten different color schemes will also change the look of your site.




The Gallery template offers two types of galleries: Galleria and FancyBox. Both galleries offer different effects, and the FancyBox gallery includes free Lightbox gallery integration.




Release History


Version 1.5 – 2011/07/18 – updated to Wordpress 3.2
Version 1.4 – 2011/07/01 – updated to Wordpress 3.1
Version 1.3 – 2010/10/26 – 10 new skins, including black!
Version 1.2 – 2010/09/13 – corrected paging on blog template.
Version 1.1 – 2010/09/07 – added post thumnails resizing to design specifics.
Version 1.0 – 2010/09/01 – inception!

Download Sheets Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Issue I am having with load times is specific to IE 7 only. The browser locks while loading the menu is slow and unresponsive at times. This issue is only in IE 7 , I have no issues with FF, Chrome or Safari.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I snivy,


    I will take a look at IE 7 today and let you know what I find


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can’t get onto the support forum without an ‘item purchase code’, but I don’t seem to have been given one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi studio1972,


    Thank you for sending us your Item Purchase Code! Your account is live now.


    See you there!


    Best regards,





    Theme Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Purchased theme but having insatll issue: “The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template. Stylesheet is missing.”
    I dl’d twice, same problem.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,


    Yes, we can help you out with that! Just go to our support system at: http://help.gothemeteam.com and we will help you out.


    See you there!


    Thanks, GoThemeTeam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is this theme still supported?

    ReplyDelete
  8. serviciosfreelanceJuly 20, 2017 at 1:41 AM

    Hello, I need a magazine template with flip page effect. Is your template useful for this? If so, where do I see examples of the template with flip pages? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme