Sneak Peek - Under Construction/Coming Soon Page HTML Template
Themeforest Sneak Peek - Under Construction/Coming Soon Page HTML Template
Tested in:
Who says a website have to be totally unuseable when its under construction? With Sneak Peek, you give your pre-visitors rich opportunity to find out more about the website, including when it will be done. Furthermore it gives the visitor the possibility to sign up for a notification email, for when your website is ready for launch.
In short, Sneak Peak gives your website the opportunity to seem like a professional, interesting and informative website, even before it’s done.
Features
- 7 color variations: Blue, green, yellow, red, purple, gray, aurora
- jQuery countdown (with sleek transitions)
- AJAX /PHP contact form
- Email submission form
- Great twitter integration
Compatiblity
Tested in:
- Internet Explorer 7
- Internet Explorer 8
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0
- Mozilla Firefox 3.5
- Mozilla Firefox 3.6
- Safari 4
- Safari 5
- Opera 10
- Chrome 5
Support
Ask in the comments section, or send us an email at: contact@fusionmedia.dk
I believe I’m having the same questions with user goldeneye!
ReplyDeleteLooks great , it’s a shame that newsletter notification does not work.
ReplyDeleteHello there,
ReplyDeleteWould like to know if it works with wordpress ? Many thanks in advance ,
Kindly, Van
It’s not “developed” for WordPress. But you can integrate it yourself.
ReplyDeleteKind regards,
Fusion media
Hmm… sadly I bought this before realizing this was not for Wordpress. Any plans to create a wordpress version of this?
ReplyDeleteWe don’t have any plans of releasing a Wordpress version at this time, sorry.
ReplyDeleteKind regards,
Fusion Media
I bought this because it had the newsletter sign-up on it – now I find out that the very feature I most wanted is the only non-functional one. I am disappointed.
ReplyDeleteSorry about inconvenience, but: As it is stated on both the preview and the description, it is simply a form. We do not in any way indicate that it is functional.
ReplyDeleteKind regards,
Fusion Media
Can you give me some direction on implementing this on a wordpress site ?
ReplyDelete...How do you activate the jQuery countdown…?
ReplyDeleteUpdate:
...Never mind, I found it…I change the date in the main.js file…
...Thanks!
Lovely template, but extremely disappointed the sign up tab doesn’t work at all.
ReplyDeleteI am not a coder / programmer / web designer and just wanted a nice holding page for my new site.
If anyone could point me – a complete newbie to this – to somewhere I can learn how to make this vital component work, I’d be very grateful.
awesome!
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThanks FusionMedia for your nice work and with a quick edit the contact forms works really good.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day.
Irvin
Thank you so much for the kind words.
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice day too
Kind regards,
Fusion Media
Hi I was very excited about using this but the file doesn’t open it keeps saying corrupted. Help me please
ReplyDeleteHi, thank you for buying our template.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like something went wrong when you downloaded the file, try downloading it again and unpack it.
Kind regards,
Fusion Media
@Irvin85
ReplyDeleteHow exactly did you do a “quick edit” and get the form to work?
Thanks.
I bought this template just because it had the newsletter sign-up on it – now I find out that the very feature I most wanted is the only non-functional one. I am VERY disappointed.
ReplyDeleteHi mehranmahouti.
ReplyDeleteWe’re sorry to hear that you are disappointed, but the feature you are talking about, is in no way mentioned as a functional one (it is only mentioned as a form), it is instead a “placeholder”, so you can integrate your own newsletter system.
Kinds regards,
Fusion Media
Nice Work.
ReplyDeleteDoes this template send me an email when someone signs up to be notified or contacts me through the contact form?
And does it collect the email addresses in a text file or database?
Thanks.
Thanks.
ReplyDeleteIt doesn’t, it’s just a static HTML form.
Kind regards, Fusion Media
This is a REALLY misleading template. It wouldn’t take much for you guys to make the mailing list function work. You are pissing off more people than you are making happy. Me not happy.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you’re not happy.
ReplyDeleteThis is merely a HTML template, and therefor just the shell.
We nowhere say that it contains a backend mailing list (which a lot of other authors templates does not either).
Nonetheless, I will consult with the programmer to hear his opinion regarding an update.
Kind regards,
Fusion Media
We have uploaded a version 2.0, with the mailing list function, and some other enhancements.
ReplyDeleteWe hope you enjoy it.
I must add my voice to this, you may choose not to post. Fusion Media stop misleading consumers and spell the pros and cons about your products. A bunch of BS…. Sorry to this…sorry to hear that shit ….I am looking forward to a refund cause the shit is of no use to me
ReplyDeleteHi Nic_Tranq.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your message.
We have now gotten a couple of messages telling us that they expect a functioning mailing list – though we are talking about 1 percent of the total number of sales. Though that might not be a whole lot, we have still concluded that we want to satisfy the few who needs a mailing list. Therefore we have now updated the template to version 2.0, with the addition of a functioning mailing list, as well as some other enhancements. Also note that it now says “Working e-mail subscription” in the description – where as it before only said it was a “form” (never did it say it was functioning) – That aside, it is functioning now, and we included a intuitive control panel to manage it as well.
We hope you enjoy the update.
Kind regards,
Fusion Media
Could you please refund?
ReplyDeleteI thought the template was for wordpress websites.
Hello
ReplyDeleteDear friend, I am not able to access the area of “admin” already tested it and redid the settings database and everything else that could cause the error.
SQLSTATE ” [ 28000 ] ” ” [ 1045 ] ” Access denied for user
Can you give me any tips or advise if there is a Bug?
Hello
ReplyDeleteDear friend, have solved the problem, lol. It was something with my hosting. PHP 5 .3 and PDO .
Thanks
hello, your design and also your preview is not working on multiple firefox versions. me and a friend of mine tested it … the counter just says 0 days and is not counting down.
ReplyDeletecan you tell me a workaround or provide a hotfix?