DesignStudio HTML Template
Themeforest DesignStudio HTML Template
This is a one-pager with 3 different skins. The theme is easy to modify and its clean and modern look can be used for a variety of purposes.
- Valid (X)HTML Strict and CSS
- 1 high quality jQuery Tools slideshow (image and text-slide)
- PSD file included
- 3 skins
- contact form with dynamic jQuery validation
- Browser-Compatibility
Nice little one pager, but here my hint for you. When I saw your item before the live preview I thought, because of the envato standard pictures, that it would be a 08/15 boring theme.
ReplyDeleteSo better take some cool works from creattica or something else in the slideshow instead of this envato pics
Good luck with sales.
Nice work !
ReplyDeleteNice… it may be useful to me… in the meantime good luck with sales.
ReplyDeleteThat’s a very nice, slick theme! I love it!
ReplyDeleteGreetings,
GC
Interesting one page concept, looks nice.
ReplyDeleteI bought this template and think it is great. I can’t find the .psd though. It is not included with the rest of the files. Can you post it please or send it to me?
ReplyDeleteThanks, and keep up the great work!
I forgot to add it the last time I did a few changes. Since last friday, everything’s included again. But thanks for the notice!
ReplyDeleteYours, Innovatics
Thanks dude very nice template, i cant design for toffee haha
ReplyDeleteGreat one page template! My Compliments!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteHow do I get the contact form to work?
Thanks!
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI sent you a reply per mail.
Regards,
Innovatics
Hi! I bought this theme! Very nice!
ReplyDeleteI have a question.
How can I get the contact form to work?
Thank you!
Your templates looks nice.
ReplyDeleteHi there! Is there a ready-made solution for the contact form to work?
ReplyDeleteThank you!
Hi!
ReplyDeleteHow do I get the contact form to work?