Divine Newsletter - Email Templates Marketing Theme

Themeforest Divine Newsletter - Email Templates Marketing Theme

Download Divine Newsletter - Email Templates Marketing Theme

Download Divine Newsletter - Email Templates Marketing Theme

Divine Newsletter is a professional and flexible newsletter for your business.
It comes in 7 themes, 5 layouts each and with 6 different background colors/styles (total 210 pages). Every template is fully customizable.




Features & Content




  • 7 Themes each of them contains 5 different layouts.

  • Multi-choice palette for your background.

  • Easy to customize.

  • HTML /CSS has been tested and meet major standards for mail applications.



Colors




  • Black

  • Blue

  • Brown

  • Green

  • Orange

  • Pink

  • Red



Compatibility



Compatible with all major email clients and sites. Presentation could vary a bit according to each individual recipient’s HTML mail settings.




Credits



I used free icons in this newsletter, these free icons are created by www.smashingmagazine.com
Images are from www.kavewall.com




The 7 monster icons have been created by myself.




Enjoy! :)

Download Divine Newsletter - Email Templates Marketing Theme

Comments

  1. Great Designs! Looking forward to using your templates. Thanks & wish you all the best, Legund

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much legund!
    I’ll be working on more concepts really soon.
    Regards, Platre

    ReplyDelete
  3. any chance CSS inline?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kharkovyy!


    I’ve noticed that to maximise the good rendering of an html email and with a large number of email clients (gmail, outlook, hotmail, etc…) the tool was to use both of them, inline and block css…


    That’s what I did for “Divine Newsletter”.


    Best Regards


    Platre

    ReplyDelete
  5. would i be able to easily import it into mail chimp? *I’m kinda new at this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi


    I am having problems with the Background. It doesn’t allow me to embedd the Background image into the emails.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme