Magneto Admin Skin HTML

Themeforest Magneto Admin Skin HTML

Download Magneto Admin Skin HTML

Download Magneto Admin Skin HTML

Magneto is a complete solution administration panel template.




Magneto is ideal for the development of website backend and administration panels, it can also be used as a theme for web applications.




Features




  • Valid XHTML 1 .0 Strict

  • CSS3 Compliant

  • jQuery and jQuery UI Powered

  • Sortable Interface

  • Liquid or Fixed layout

  • Collapsible Boxes

  • Simple and Sortable Tabs

  • Accordion Panels

  • Data Tables

  • Typograpy tags

  • Grid System

  • Form Validation

  • Form Elements

  • Flot Graphs

  • Complete Vector Icon Pack

  • Modal Dialog

  • Vertical and Horizontal Sliders

  • Progress bars

  • DatePicker

  • Much more…



Magneto comes with 4 color skins: BLUE , GREEN, RED and PURPLE and include 9 different pages:





  • Login page

  • Dashboard

  • General

  • Tabs

  • Typography

  • Grids

  • Tables

  • Forms

  • Graphs



Update 1.2




  • Bullets element

  • Openable Table

  • Gallery Table

  • Gallery Section

  • Small Gallery

Download Magneto Admin Skin HTML

Comments

  1. I am considering buying this template. However, I would like to know if this supports the 960 Grid system? I noticed it only had the Fluid settings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I having a issue, I purchased this theme thinking this is for the backend of Magento to replace its theme, is this correct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Silly question :
    I saw Grid system on your samples.
    what does grid system use for ?
    thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quote:
    I having a issue, I purchased this theme thinking this is for the backend of Magento to replace its theme, is this correct?


    I have the same question?

    ReplyDelete
  5. manTiz I understand how to install this theme ;/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found a bug that is bothering me lol. When you try to login and it fails, the box shakes and the top border becomes bigger. Any clue how to fix that ? Firefox, chrome and IE

    ReplyDelete
  7. I buy this template but I am very disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can the author help me out here?


    I wanted to port this to visual studio but whenever I add a tag, the site crashes.


    I’m assuming is because of absolute coding.


    How can I fix it?


    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,


    The graphs do not currently work in IE9 is there any plan to get these to work.


    Cheers


    Joe

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a question. Is it pure html template so i can use it on my aplication ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. can use it in magento 1.8 ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice work. good luck.;

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme