My Business - Company theme HTML Template

Themeforest My Business - Company theme HTML Template

Download My Business - Company theme HTML Template

Download My Business - Company theme HTML Template

Description<


My Business is a clean and modern website layout that can be used for all sorts of businesses and companys. With this theme you get 6 different color schemes. On the home page there is a clean and smooth image fader included so that you can show some pictures of what your company does.


There is also a Mobile version available of this theme.


Features



  • Image fader on home page

  • Valid HTML /CSS

  • 6 skins

  • HTML5 form validation and fallback created with jQuery for older browsers


  • Form processor script is included

Download My Business - Company theme HTML Template

Comments

  1. Clean design and well coded.


    Good luck and greeting to Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work mate… great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome man, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. having issues with the contact page. Can anyone help?
    What do exactly do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is the problem that you have?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I love the theme and it has been very easy to customise but im having issues with the contact page… I cannot get it to work using the enclosed instructions on the formprocessor zip file. Would you be able to code the contact page so that it worked without editing? Or can you tell me exactly which parts to edit? thanks for your help and for a great theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does it give any error or so?
    Did you look at this installation video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QPrWeEYkO4

    ReplyDelete
  8. How do I go about changing the theme colors myself(Links and active page)? I have edited the CSS without any luck. Please advise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you use the blue template, then search for the color #0795D0 in the CSS and replace with the color you want to use .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can’t install the theme. What have I done wrong?


    I went onto the install themes page and uploaded the zip file but it isn’t installing the theme.


    Can you help me out?


    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an HTML template not a wordPress theme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme