NovaMail Newsletter Template Marketing Theme
Themeforest NovaMail Newsletter Template Marketing Theme
NovaMail Newsletter Template is a clean, modern and professional newsletter template. There are 3 types of layots, 5 colors schemes and 3 different backgrounds giving the user a choice of 45 html files total. You can customize it very easily following the included documentation.
- 5 color themes, 3 dirrefent backgrounds, each of them containing 3 layouts – ready to use HTML newsletter pages
- PSD layered photoshop files contain all themes graphic elements
- Easy to customize
- Ability to copy/paste ‘blocks’ from one layout to another
- Tested in all major email clients / web clients
How do I upload a certain variation into mailchimp? At the moment I can only upload the entire zip file and it defaults to the purple catalogue layout. Any suggestions? Thanks
ReplyDeleteYou have to choose a specific layout & color theme (each is in different folder) and pack THIS ONE ONLY in a separate zip file (images & html file) and upload to MailChimp.
ReplyDeleteHi there, I purchased this email template and I’m pretty frustrated. I didn’t change any of the styles, however when I look at it in Outlook as sent through Constant Contact it stretches to 100% rather than keeping the columns as they should be. It renders correctly when I just look at it in a browser. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
ReplyDeleteI tested this template in all major clients, however if you still have any problems please send email directly to me, possibly with attached screenshot and detailed description so I can look into it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the suggestions for the fixes. It works perfectly now and wasn’t a result of your template being incorrect – it was me. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteThis design looks fantastic, is it possible/easy to use in Acymailing component for Joomla? Thanks in advance.
I’m not familiar with this component, however, it should be pretty easy as it allows to upload the zip file containing the newsletter.
ReplyDeleteHere you can find instuructions:
http://www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/147-acymailing-template-upload.html
Hello Quadratt,
ReplyDeleteNice template, exactly what I need.Is it possible to use your Novamail email newsletter in AWEBER ? Thanks for your attention!
It seems it’s possible. Here’s a detailed info:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.aweber.com/faq/questions/223/Can+I+Create+Custom+Templates%3F
Thank you so much Quadratt, for your reply and info.
ReplyDeleteI just bought it now!
Happy to hear that, thank you too
ReplyDelete