Real World Admin HTML

Themeforest Real World Admin HTML

Download Real World Admin HTML

Download Real World Admin HTML

Description


Real World admin is a multi-theme administration interface template with fixed and liquid layouts. Every page is designed to be as close to a real-world scenario as possible. 7 Full pages are provided.
The template is easily extendable and well-documented. Layered PSD files for all 3 themes are provided.

Below is the full list of features:

Features



  • 3 Beautiful Themes – Sleek Wood, Clean Grey and Abstract Blue

  • Fixed and Liquid layouts

  • Mobile Version using brand new Jquery Mobile Framework

  • Valid XHTML Transitional code

  • Layered PSD files for all 3 themes

  • jQuery and jQuery UI powered

  • Cross-browser compatible

  • IE6 Blocker script for this outdated browser

  • Sortable widgets with drag & drop functionality

  • Numerous charts for your reports

  • 2 types of calendars – full & inline

  • Modal windows with ajax functionality

  • Enhanced Forms via Uniform Plugin

  • Sortable tables

  • Interactive messages

  • Week calendar with events

  • 2 types of tooltips – as a regular tooltip and as context window

  • Tasks management interface with expendable rows

  • Interactive filterable lists

  • Sortable tabs & lists

  • Tree hierarchy interface

  • Theme switcher with cookies

  • CSS3 buttons and comment boxes

  • Interactive progress bars

  • Good Documentation

  • and much more




Version 1.1 Updates



  • Added Mobile Version of template

  • Fixed issue with dropdown menu blinking

  • Fixed issue with footer not sticking on bottom

  • Fixed issue with IE7 Magnifying


For Live Preview of mobile version visit http://weblusive.com/realworldadmin/mobile/login.html with your Iphone, I-pad or any other mobile device

Download Real World Admin HTML

Comments

  1. I would like to convert the template into aspx. And I see some page using php. Do you see any problems to convert into aspx and all major features and functionalities are still working?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi webboy,
    The php files are present only in the demo version to make things more convenient. The download archive contains only html files so you’ll have no problem converting it to ASP .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,


    I’m planning on using this theme to a light weight mobile web app. So I will be only using the mobile part of the template.


    In mobile pages, you seem to be including jquery1.4.4 min.js in addition to the jquery.mobile-1.9a2.min.js and themeswitcher.js.


    I was wondering if you can give me a list of which of the mobile templates or which particular widget/functionalities are actually using the full jquery. I would like to strip it and themeswitcher.js if it’s not necessary for mobile templates.


    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering a purchase, but I’m unable to get the demo to properly theme for mobile. Do you have a mobile demo online?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, thanks for your interest in my template. The demo of mobile version can be found here:
    http://weblusive.com/realworldadmin/mobile/login.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!, I bought your theme, and i see you have and update for movil, but themeforest delete my themes in my backoffice, ¿How can i upgrade my theme if themeforest delete this?..... Thank you, best regards…

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice work, good luck;

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!, I am interrested by your theme, but it is not updated since 2010 as reported in details, can i get it updated and with custom theme(colors, backround …) i need in my web app ?. Best regards

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amiska, thanks for your interest in my template. Unfortunately it’s a tremendous job to bring the template to modern requirements (responsive, new options, code updates, etc) so I believe you might benefit more by choosing another template.
    Sorry about the inconvenience.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme