Simplecart Opencart Template in 12 Styles eCommerce Theme
Themeforest Simplecart Opencart Template in 12 Styles eCommerce Theme
Simplecart opencart template with 12 styles. fixed and fluid type layouts included.
Features
1. 12 Styles with 4 different color variations
2. Fixed and Fluid Layouts
OpenCart Compatibility
1.4.9, 1.5.1.3, 1.5.1.3.1, 1.5.2.1, 1.5.3, 1.5.3.1, 1.5.4, 1.5.4.1, 1.5.5, 1.5.5.1 and 1.5.6
CHANGELOGS
Sep 17, 2013 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.6 version
Jan 30, 2013 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.5.1 version
Aug 20, 2012 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.4.1 version
May 25, 2012 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.3.1 version
May 24, 2012 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.3 version
Mar 07, 2012 – Now Compatabile with 1.5.2.1 version
Wooded Background Credit
dribbble.com/shots/31901-Hand-Crafted-Wood-Texture
Author Link : downloads.dvq.co.nz
Hi,
ReplyDeleteHow can i change default display view to grid instead of list?
and how can i increase the size of the Image (W x H) for the display grid?
Thank You.
Hi,
ReplyDeletePlease email me from my profile page so i can help you.
Regards
Santosh Setty
adding to card, but total shows as $0.00
ReplyDeletequantity goes up but total price doesnt.
How do i fix this?
http://ik1.itera.co.nz
When i open site, there are no products can you please add couple of products so i can test.
ReplyDeletePlease email your website admin username and password from my profile page so i can help you.
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI bought the template and I would like to ask:
- How to add “About Us” on the top along with product categories ?
You need to do it manually from header.tpl file.
ReplyDeletejust bought this template, have 12 style but it’s not like the demo site ? what can I do now ?
ReplyDeleteI boutght this theme beacuse i like the demo site not about 12 style.
which opencart version your are using? can you send me your website url from my profile page contact form?
ReplyDeleteI just bought this template, and it’s not what I wanted, Want a refund!
ReplyDeleteok but what is the problem?
ReplyDeletethere is no scripts like simpleCart.js
ReplyDeleteNo data base
ReplyDeleteI have a site called goshop4u.com
ReplyDeleteIt’s a theme for OpenCart, haven’t you read item title before buying?
ReplyDeleteSo I have to have OpenCart for this? I thought it worked with simpleCart
ReplyDeleteyes, you need to use OpenCart 1.5
ReplyDeleteSo OpenCart 1.5 uses simpleCart?
ReplyDeleteNo, this theme works on OpenCart 1.5.6. You can download from www.opencart.com there is no relation between this theme and simplecart. Simplecart is just name of the theme, hope this is clear.
ReplyDeleteThen you should not have Simplecart on there it’s miss leading
ReplyDeleteSo I guess I’m out of $23
ReplyDeleteIt says “Simplecart Opencart Template” open refund request i will refund.
ReplyDelete