Insidesign WP Theme

Themeforest Insidesign WP Theme WordPress Theme

Download Insidesign WP Theme WordPress Theme

Download Insidesign WP Theme WordPress Theme

Theme Information



Insidesign is a clean, modern and professional template which is perfect for portfolios, companies, agencies and why not for freelancers too.




Latest Update: v1.3 – 3.5.2012




  • Fixed: Fancybox image stretching bug in Webkit browsers



Main Features:




  • WP 3 .0 Custom Post Type

  • 100+ Theme Options

  • Custom Shortcodes

  • Custom Widgets

  • Custom Page Templates

  • WP 3 .0 Menu Support with CSS -based Multilevel Dropdown Navigation

  • Fancybox (jQuery Lightbox clone)

  • AJAX Contact Form (Contact From 7 plugin)

  • Improved WP Gallery (Cleaner Gallery plugin)

  • 5 Different Slider Options

    • 2 Versions of “Dots” Slider

    • Roundabout Slider

    • Tabs Slider

    • Piecemaker 3D Flash Slider



  • Crossbrowser compatible

  • PSDs and Documentation + Screencasts

  • And many more “little” features like sliding sidebar widgets



I’m also ready to your suggestions to improve this template. If you can’t find something what you think this theme really needs or you spot that something is wrong, please leave a comment and I’ll get right on it!




And you don’t need afraid to leave without support because that’s not the case. So don’t be shy, if you have question just ask! I’m going to do my best to help you. :)




Flickr images used in demo:




http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevoarnold/2789464563/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pss/2261031493/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mar1lyn84/2579564133/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/eeko/4659237386/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cloudzilla/378426284/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/araswami/525922259/

All Updates



v1.3 - 3.5.2012
Fixed: Fancybox image stretching bug in Webkit browsers

v1.2 - 7.12.2010
Added: New page template (Subpage with left sidebar)
Added: You can now leave comments in portfolio work
Fixed: Typo in need-a-job.png

v1.1.1 - 29.11.2010
Fixed: Navigation white borders bug (styles.css)

v1.1 - 29.11.2010
Added: Localization (Easy translating)
Added: More shortcodes - http://knarsku.com/insidesign-wp-shortcodes.png
* Sliders
* Buttons
* Accordion Content - http://demo.knarsku.com/wp/insidesign/accordion-content-content-tabs/
* Content Tabs
* Recent Blog Posts
Added: All shortcodes available in editor (Choose & Click)
Added: Calendar widget styled
Fixed: IE7 Radio buttons
Fixed: Private portfolio work -> Hide from listing
Fixed: Form's placeholders

v1.0 - Initial version

Download Insidesign WP Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. That’s exactly what I needed! I wasn’t sure where to look.


    I can’t imagine being able to remember which four files that would be found in after a week had passed. No apology necessary.


    Do you work for an agency? Are you still doing work with Wordpress?


    Kind thanks,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Smuliii,


    I actually have another question.


    I have been making all of my projects “Featured” because it allows me to show better images of the sites’ homepage. However, I am noticing that only 10 of my 16 projects are visible.


    Is there a way to make the number of Featured projects unlimited? ...Actually, even if change the settling so some of the 16 are not featured, they still don’t show. How can I fix this?


    Thanks again,


    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, I’m not totally sure but when I look the code I’d assume that you can change projects count from Insidesign Settings (Portfolio > Number of works per page):


    'posts_per_page' => get_option($shortname.'_portfolio_works_per_page')

    And I’m just a freelancer, and I’m still working with WP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, cool. Well, I am very impressed with the theme you created! I don’t know enough to be able to create a theme like this.


    I didn’t realize there was something within the Insidesign Settings. I changed it to 20, and now all of my projects show.


    If I had more than 20 portfolio pieces, shouldn’t a “See more” button appear at the bottom of page that would link to page two? Is that something I can add?


    Yet another question. I would like the the “View Live” button to open a new browser window, so it doesn’t take the visitor away from my website. Is there a way to change the code so target=”blank”?


    Best of luck to you with your freelance work! Do you have a website, showcasing your projects?


    Thanks again,


    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1) There is pagination at the bottom of the page, so you can go previous/next page.


    2) You can add target=”blank” into those same portfolio files (i.e. page-portfolio-1.php).


    3) Here’s my website: http://samuli.me/


    Thanks.


    Btw, don’t forget to rate this theme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Smulliii,


    I will rate the theme!


    I was able to add the target blank to the portfolio and sidebar files. Nice!


    Although I set my portfolio to show 15 projects/posts, pagination does not show for the last (16th) project. Is there a setting I need change?


    I like your latest WP theme. It’s very different from Insidesign!


    Kind thanks,


    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  7. It should work automatically, like in demo site: http://demo.knarsku.com/wp/insidesign/portfolio/page/2/


    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Smuliii,


    I checked the demo site and compared it to my site, looking at the code with Firebug. Then I looked at the page-portfolio-1.php (and -2.php to compare to what I’m using).


    I must have turned the pagination off a long time ago and forgotten. The CSS said display:none. Oops.


    Thanks for helping me find the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No problem, good that it’s solved now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Slide not working


    Look here: http://temas.in/site


    I imported the Dummy Content!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think you have wrong theme activated.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Smuliii,


    I would like to add a Pinterest icon to the Insidesign setting Social Links. They should up in the footer, but I’m not sure if I need to create a new “Social Media URL and Social Media Description” block in the footer.php file or one of the function files.


    Could you help me find the code I would need to tweak?


    Kind thanks,


    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  13. You can edit theme settings in the functions/functions.admin.php file. And Social Links starts at line 622.

    ReplyDelete
  14. THanks so much! Hope you have a terrific weekend. I like your lastest Wp theme, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I also needed to add code to functions.widgets.php and style.css. I had created a Pinterest icon and in the appropriate folder (a week ago?), but was struggling to figure out why it wasn’t showing. After writing a lengthy message to you explaining what steps I had taken, I realized I never uploaded the icon! (sigh.)
    Haha!
    Thanks again,
    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well good that it’s solved now!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HEY! WHY DO YOU DELETE SMARTSTART WORDPRESS THEME?????
    NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 3.5?
    Not give any explanation?
    That sucks! This is inconceivable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. your template server is down, the images that you hosted for the theme has gone please fix asap

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello when are you going to update of fixe the demo site and the website template

    ReplyDelete
  20. no update since 2012 that sucks very deep

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Smuliii,


    Please help me
    I dont have menu – PORTFOLIO.
    How I can activate POTFOLIO?


    example – http://yadi.sk/d/W3JLPf3tMzUtP

    ReplyDelete
  22. Is this theme still alive? Any responsive ability?

    ReplyDelete
  23. ARE YOU GONNA FIX THE SITE because since like 4 years its not even working and the site template if failed do display menu and image

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme