Persada - Blue Grey Working Template
Themeforest Persada - Blue Grey Working Template HTML Template
This is template with Blue and Grey color combination. It also comes with other 3 (Blue, Green and Red), Check the live preview to see all the color). You can use it for Portfolio, Business, or Designer Website.
This template have two column layout, jQuery, jQuery UI Tabs and fix width.
Wordpress Version
Features
- Valid XHTML 1 .0 Strict & CSS 2 .1
- 8 Pages (Homepage, News List, News Detail, About Us, Full Width, Portfolio, Services, Testimonial & Contact Us)
- 7 PSD Included
- Homepage.psd (Main psd layout)
- aboutus.psd (PSD file for aboutus.html)
- newsdetail.psd (PSD file for newsdetail.html)
- newslist.psd (PSD file for newslist.html)
- services.psd (PSD file for services.html)
- testimonial.psd (PSD file for testimonial.html)
- portfolio.psd (PSD file for portfolio.html)
- logo.psd (Logo psd file for easy logo customisation)
- Social Bookmarking Icon by Komodomedia
- jQuery
- jQuery UI Tabs
- jQuery Lightbox Plugin, leandrovieira.com/projects/jquery/lightbox/
- jCarouselLite
- Working PHP Contact Form
Working Twitter Javascript, http://code.google.com/p/twitterjs/- Cufon Text Replacement
- Well Documented Instruction File (HTML Format)
- Fonts: Arial, Rockwell (for the logo) and ChunkFive (Cufon)
- Compatible with: IE7 , IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera
I always enjoy your work. Good luck, not like you need it
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteGood luck agan plentong
ReplyDeleteHi plentong !
ReplyDeleteI like your template ! I bought it
I’ve question because i’ve got problem with Internet Explorer !
The CSS
All works with Firefox, Safari & Google Chrome but IE have got mistakes …
Can you help me please ?
Hi, could you give me the url please? I will help you check the problem, thanks
ReplyDeleteHi Plentong, thanks very much for your theme.
ReplyDeleteIt has improved a site 10x. We have a few questions with menu text appearing at the top of the page and the default template does not have a white background.
Hopefully you can help us. The URL is:
http://www.disabledentrepreneurs.co.uk/
Thanks in advance, great template.
Hello, could you give me ftp access? I’ll check and fix it, sorry I will late in reply because I’m on vacation. Thanks
ReplyDeleteContact me from my profile page or sent me an email with ftp access
ReplyDelete