SmoothBoosh - HTML/CSS Business & Portfolio Theme
Themeforest SmoothBoosh - HTML/CSS Business & Portfolio Theme HTML Template
SmoothBoosh is a great HTML/CSS theme, which can be used for many different types of sites such as portfolios, business, personal ect. This theme comes with a whole host of different options so that you can customize it to suit the needs of the site you are catering for.
Features
- Valid XHTML
- Well commented and clean CSS / XHTML Files
- Multiple colour options
- Font Replacement (cufon)
- jQuery Drop-down menu
- jQuery Slider (nivo or coin)
- Image Preloader
- Portfolio Gallery with quicksand filter option
- Lightbox (prettyPhoto) support with images and videos
- Ajax PHP Contact Form
- Layered PSDs are included for easy modification
- Extensive Documentation Included
Great looking theme – I loved OutdoorBoosh, and this is another polished improvement on that theme.
ReplyDeleteA lot of themes here have poor header background graphics, but the ones you have intergrated here are very nice indeed – very funky!
Kudos – Keep up the good work…
Thank you, such a glowing reference is always a good thing. I really appreciate it
ReplyDeleteAre you making this theme in a WordPress format? I really love the design of this theme. It’s perfect in any way i can see it. So if you could do a WordPress version of it, or need help making it into WordPress. Just let me know.
ReplyDeleteHi NZDSecurities
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment, glad that you like the theme. I am currently in the process of creating a Word Press version, so feel free to follow me on twitter or on here for future updates.
Cheers
perrycoke
Thanks Perry for creating this theme. I really think this theme is excellent, from the design all the way down to its documentation. Also, I’m glad to hear that their will be a word press version. I’ll be looking forward to that. Hooray!
ReplyDeleteThank you ever so much techin, I’m really happy with how it is doing so far and hope this is just a taster of what’s to come before I complete the wordpress version.
ReplyDeleteHello I love your theme and I´m about to purchase it but I have one question
ReplyDeleteWhat program do you reccomend for editing this theme?
Thank you
Hi webber4
ReplyDeleteThanks for the interest. I would recommend dreamweaver, but if you want a free editor there is notepad++
Cheers
Kerry
Loving the design.
ReplyDeleteI’ve tried previewing in the IE9 beta and it’s not showing any headers, or any text in the drop-downs though.
It is a beta mind!!
Keep up the good work
Hi nikebee
ReplyDeleteGlad you like the design. At the moment this theme hasn’t been checked in ie9 as it is still in beta & things could change a lot from now until the official launch. It will however be checked once it has been officially launched
Great design, but you should include information on the fonts used. In particular, you use a font that is not free for commercial use (LT Oksana).
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteThanks for the purchase.
I have not used this font, I have used the fonts delicious & sansation which are both free to use
That’s the font used in the header where the text reads “SmoothBoosh” and “a smooth html theme”.
ReplyDeleteI’m thinking of using this for a client and just need to know how easy it is to change the background image behind the slider? I notice there is a shadow from the slider and just wondered if this was part of the slider image or the background?
ReplyDeleteThanks in advance!
Hi tinnud, thanks for the interest. The shadow is part of the background image, but I have supplied a layered psd for that part of the design so you shouldn’t have any problems.
ReplyDeleteThanks perrycoke – I’ve purchased the theme and found the background image which was a doddle to change
ReplyDeleteAre you available for hire to make a few minor changes?
Hi tinnud
ReplyDeleteGlad that you managed to find it easy to change & yes I am available for hire. Feel free to send me a pm with details of what you are after.
Look forward to hearing from you
Hi,
ReplyDeleteThis is a very nice template. I downloaded it.
I have a question. The picture in the slider are made by you?
I looking for same pictures everywhere, but I can’ find.
(Sorry for my English, I know it’s not so good. I hope to you understand my question.)