Duplex - Magazine / Community / Blog Template
Themeforest Duplex - Magazine / Community / Blog Template HTML TemplateGrab the WordPress version of this file here ?
Grab the WordPress version of this file here ?
Duplex is a Premium Magazine / Community / Blog template full of features and a generous helping of good looks.
Duplex is suitable for content producers at all levels whether that’s the personal blogger, online magazines, of full-blown communities. If you’re looking for a beautiful looking magazine or blog template then you’ve just found it
Theme Features
- Valid HTML & CSS3
- jQuery Powered Featured Content Slider
- jQuery Powered Featured Content Carousel
- jQuery Improved Dropdown Menus
- Page Templates
- Homepage
- Archives Template
- Full Width (no sidebar)
- jQuery improved Contact Form
- Post Page
- Layered PSDs for customisation
- Extensive Documentation
- Compatibility (IE 7 , IE 8 , Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome)
Need Support? Jump into the Forum
First and foremost, thanks for purchasing one of our files, we truly appreciate it! Support for all our themes and templates is conducted through the ThemeZilla support forums. Make your way over with your Item Purchase Code and feel free to pick our brains.
Visit the Support Forums | Create an Account | Where to find your “Item Purchase Code”
The thumbnail preview has photos. Where are the photos at in the LIVE preview?
ReplyDeleteRyan.
There are no “photos” in the live preview, just placeholder images. Photos are not typically included in site templates, they are just for decorative purposes.
ReplyDeleteMaybe so, but it helps to “see” everything together to really appreciate it. Why bother omitting them?
ReplyDeleteis it auto play ???
ReplyDeleteIs what autoplay?
ReplyDeletenews on the top of home page
ReplyDeleteYes you can set that to autoplay from the theme options.
ReplyDeleteHi Orman,
ReplyDeleteGreat theme and fab documentation!
I need to change the directory structure of my folders and files. I’ve been able to link everything up so the site is working all but one part. I can’t seem to get the jquery sliders or tabs working when I move my HTML files into another folder. I looked in the jquery-1.4.2.min.js file and found a reference to the style.css stylesheet so I’m wondering if that’s where I need to change it.
Below is my new folder structure. Keep in mind it works fine if I keep the HTML files like index.html in the root folder, but if I move it inside another folder, that’s when the jquery breaks.
// CSS (folder) //
- style.css
- ie.css
- etc.
// JS (folder) //
- custom.js
- jquery-1.4.2.min
- etc.
// Templates (folder)** this is where my jquery breaks. If I keep these HTML files in the root, I’m ok. //
- index.html
- archive.html
- etc.
Thank you very much!
Lori
Hey Lori, thanks for purchasing one of my files, I truly appreciate it! Support for all my themes and templates is conducted through the Premium Pixels support forums. Make your way over with your Item Purchase Code and feel free to pick my brains.
ReplyDeleteSupport Forums | Create an Account | Find your “Item Purchase Code”
deleted by user
ReplyDeleteSweet. Period.
ReplyDeleteHi – Great template! Is IE 9 .0 supported? Thanks!
ReplyDeleteIndeed it is
ReplyDeleteHi Orman – I bought the template and love it. Thanks! Quick Question… How do I get the slider to work?
ReplyDeleteHey! Thanks for purchasing one of my files, I truly appreciate it! Support for all my themes and templates is conducted through the Premium Pixels support forums, if you’d like to start a new thread over there either myself or the support team can take a look at your issue
ReplyDeleteSupport Forums | Create an Account | Find your “Item Purchase Code”
Struggling to use the tabs on a full width page. Juts having a tag in a tab isn’t formatting correctly, nevermind the fact that if I remove the width on the .nav class it practically breaks the formatting of the tabs.
ReplyDeleteAny help?