Green Environment HTML Email Template (3 Themes) Marketing
Themeforest Green Environment HTML Email Template (3 Themes) Marketing
UPDATED Fixed some background issues
A professional green environment template that suits your personal or corporate use.
It comes with:
- 3 Different Layouts
- 3 Fully layered PSDs, grouped and named accordingly
- 3 HTML files with inline CSS code
Compatible with major browsers! Easy customization for everyone!
Enjoy!
Texture Courtesy of http://webtreats.mysitemyway.com/
Icons Courtesy of http://www.bazaardesigns.com/
Cool design – great job man!
ReplyDeleteThx! ;D
ReplyDeleteOh, I like this! Some way else than those standard everyday html templates.
ReplyDeleteGreat work!
Thx!
ReplyDeletegreat job
ReplyDeleteThanx Dalemo!
ReplyDeleteHi…great work!
ReplyDeleteWill this email template work in MailChimp?
Thx Hexabomb, it has been tested in both MailChimp & CampaignMonitor. ;D Lemme know if there’s any problem and pls rate it if you likeit!
ReplyDeletehi… lovely theme. sadly there’s no website version (wider) of this template.
ReplyDeleteWhat the icon family? i cant find it on bazaarDesign.
regards,
David
Hi there I’d love to buy a html version, am I in luck?
ReplyDeleteHope so, it’ll make my year!
Thanks and regards.