Gridnik - Elite Portfolio Wordpress Theme

Themeforest Gridnik - Elite Portfolio Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Gridnik - Elite Portfolio Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Gridnik - Elite Portfolio Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

You may experience a delay (or no response) for support questions as the theme is not supported anymore. We will try our best.



WizyLabs Twitter ButtonWizyLabs Envato Button




Spread the word & tweet about Gridnik »




Like the theme! Please rate it :)



Gridnik is a WordPress Theme for those who dare to be unique! With it’s flexible layout it can be resized to large sized monitors or even to small and narrow screens e.g. Mobile Phones. It also comes in 9 slick colors enhanced with 15 font’s options served by Google! Can you feel it?




Buyers, please read the FAQs section




Built in WizyLike WordPress plugin



Gridnik Theme




Features!



  • WordPress 3 Ready (WP 3.0.3 tested!)

  • Flexible layout to fit any sreen size!

  • 9 slick colour schemes

  • 15 font’s options via google fonts directory

  • WizyPanel Powered, one of the most powerful yet simple custom wordpress options panel on ThemeForest

  • Pure Portfolio Theme, for creative people ;)

  • 20+ usefull & usable shortcodes including tabs, sliders, twitter, flickr and collapsible content

  • Built in documentation + 6 videos to get you started.

  • Ajax powered, working contact form

  • 10 Custom widgets

    • Flickr

    • Twitter

    • Video Widget

    • Popular projects

    • Recent projects (with projects thumbs)

    • Most liked projects

    • Project’s tags

    • Project’s categories

    • Many More



  • Individual galleries for projects

  • Import/Export theme settings for ease backup

  • Built in ShareThis Plugin

  • Built in WizyLike WordPress plugin for “like/unlike feature” (facebook style)

  • Updates notifier!

  • MUCH MORE !



Version History


Version 1.2.5 on 12/09/2012



Fixes bug with pagination for WordPress 3.4+

Files affected:
functions.php
index.php

Version 1.2.3 on 07/03/2011



WP 3.1 fix

Version 1.2.1 on 26/12/2010



Fixed issue where project image/gallery disappear suddenly.
File updated: includes/framework/extensions/extension.metaboxes.php

Version 1.2 on 17/12/2010



Added Viideo as featured image ability.
Tabs shortcode "links" bug fixed.
Ads sidebar widget added.


Version 1.1 on 14/12/2010



Ability to set sticky projects (featured projects).
Archive grid bug fixed.
Improved like/unlike button.


Version 1.0


First release.

Download Gridnik - Elite Portfolio Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. Hello Could you help me please?. I have a problem with the wigget of twitter, I’ve always worked perfect, but suddenly no longer works and I have not touched anything, gives me the following error:


    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homepages/38/d365833656/htdocs/wp/wp-content/themes/gridnik/includes/framework/widgets/widget.twitter.php on line 53


    Which could guide me to solve this problem?
    You could also guide me to take the crop to images of the galleries?
    Thank you very much in advance

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve a big problem! 404 error when i try to go to page 2 from homepage.


    Any solution? I’ve try to change permalink but nothing happens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,


    I get it… you don’t support this theme anymore. I took my chances but, I mean, the WizyPanel isn’t working at all. None of the tabs will open in two browsers on my Mac and one on a PC. In fact, even in your vid, the logo button doesn’t seem to work. Why is this theme being sold at full price and how do I get a refund???

    ReplyDelete
  4. carbon128_DISABLEDJuly 19, 2017 at 8:09 AM

    Hello WizyLabs,


    Hope everything is well. I just had two questions.


    How do I customize the background to a personal image?


    How do you remove Archive for the ‘Music’ Category located at the top of the page when I click on the category name?


    Thanks, hope to hear from you soon buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello WizyLabs


    I really like it.But it’s not fit my wordpress style.So can i get refundment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,


    After activating the Gridnik theme, “Jetpack Publicize” disappeared in Projects Publish section. I want to share automatically any project I add in social sites.


    Please let me know how I can activate “Jetpack Publicize” with Projects?


    Awaiting your reply.


    Thanks.,


    Ahmet

    ReplyDelete
  7. HEllo,


    After re-downloading the theme and installing it on a WP 3.1 the following error is shown


    Fatal error: Call to undefined method WP_Query::is_main_query() in C:\Inetpub\www\LocalUser\woutervogeswp\wp-content\themes\gridnik\functions.php on line 38


    Any help?


    Tijmen Voges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there, does this theme come with demo content xml, to make it look like the demo?


    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello,demo broken?:-(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme