New Chapter Site Template (5 Themes)

Themeforest New Chapter Site Template (5 Themes) HTML Template

Download New Chapter Site Template (5 Themes) HTML Template

Download New Chapter Site Template (5 Themes) HTML Template

Follow me on Twitter - Vuu Media   
Follow me on ThemeForest - Vuu Media   
Remember to rate


New Chapter is a template design best suited for corporate and creative businesses. The template comes with 15 HTML and 2 PHP files (contact and newsletter form).

15 Template files:



  • Home page

  • Static page

  • Static page – Full width

  • Showcase Page

  • Showcase Page – Single (Lightbox)

  • Case Studies Page

  • Case Studies Page – Single

  • Clients Page

  • Blog Page

  • Blog Page – Single

  • Contact Page

  • Search Results Page

  • Styling – Light Theme

  • Styling – Dark Theme

  • Styling – Columns


Template Highlights:



  • Home page

  • Valid XHTML and CSS

  • Cross browser compatible (IE6, IE7 , IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera)

  • Complete PHP contact and newsletter form with validation

  • 3 level dropdown menu

  • Filterable Showcase Page

  • Uses cufon text replacement

  • Utilises infinite carousel module

  • Supports 1024px resolution

  • 15 template pages (5 colour variations)

  • Photoshop files included (5 colours + slices)

  • Documentation included

  • Well commented code



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions regarding this item.

Note: If you like this template, please spare a minute to rate it. If your rating is below 5 stars – please drop me an email with your reason – so improvements can be made.

Version Changelog


Version 1.2 – 11.05.07



Added new cufon script to work in IE9

Version 1.1 – 10.12.05



Added column classes (2,3,4 columns)

Version 1.0 – 10.12.01



NEW: Initial Release

Credits:


Download New Chapter Site Template (5 Themes) HTML Template

Comments

  1. Hi Vuu, excellent template. However, I am experiencing the same problem as another user. I just purchased this theme and am setting it up with my content. I noticed that there is a double scroll bar on the right side. How might I remove this? Many thanks, James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks jamesdaly, I am currently on vacation and will be away for a couple of weeks. If you can email me the link to your template online – I will try and get it sorted as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,


    Great template! Heres a link to what Ive done with the template so far:


    http://encabostyles.com/Crown/

    My question is, how do i go about removing the orange bar behind the “Our Mission” and replacing it with an image in the same size, that would span across?


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bi715,


    Thanks for purchasing the template. Your site is looking great!


    Please email me directly, so I can look into this further for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you make a Wordpress version I will definitely buy it. Beautiful! *

    ReplyDelete
  6. This template looks weird in IE6 .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks mmblais, the issue is now fixed

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all; great template love it!
    Second;


    is it possible to make the left black part smaller and the other side longer with some easy edditing?


    thx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Vii91,


    Thanks for purchasing the theme. Your requested would require some tweaking of different CSS classes and IDs as it would be considered a major structural change.


    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice template!!


    I’m using chinese text on the template, manage to put them everywhere except the , it won’t let me use chinese text.


    How can i use chinese text on this section of the template?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about the last comment….


    I meant to say:


    ....everywhere except the ‘footer’ section…


    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you please email me a screenshot?

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://flowdzine.com/download/sc.jpg

    please go to the above url….how do I have chinese characters on the footer section?

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi,


    were u able to see the screenshot??

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please send me a direct email with regards to this issue.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi,


    On a mobile device, part of the copy is cut off due to lack of space.


    Please have a look at the screenshot.
    http://flowdzine.com/download/photo.jpg

    Is there a way I can fix this?


    thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi flashysite!


    Add this code in your layout.css:

    body, html{
    -webkit-text-size-adjust: none;
    }


    This will adjust the font size for mobile devices.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there,


    Which file do I have to upload for the IE9 cufon fix? I have uploaded the entire lib folder but doesnt work?


    http://corner5restaurant.co.uk/

    Many thanks
    Ollie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi zincdigital,


    Please download the latest template, it contains the updated cufon javascript file supporting IE9 .

    ReplyDelete
  20. Text written in droidsans-BOLD is not showing umlauts. Do you have an idea what to do? The normal droidsans font shows umlauts.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi StephanBo,


    Thanks for the purchase! Please check your email as I’ve sent the revised font.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey,


    I have a question regarding the error and success messages that show up when submitting the two forms.


    Where to change them?


    Thank you in advance…

    ReplyDelete
  23. Never mind…. Found it already

    ReplyDelete
  24. How do I make the main menu font size bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Never mind ..found it already.

    ReplyDelete
  26. How do you change the sizes of the case study images on the hompage? The override hides the image when the size is change to a larger image size? Any ideas anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can you please email directly with this issue, so I can look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Ah man, so disappointed there is no WordPress or Drupal version of this theme! So pleased to have come across this. Maybe I will have to suffer through having an HTML site, because this suits my needs perfectly. Any plans for future updates? Cheers.


    edit: I just spent some more time with your theme. What is your intention for its use? I see you have typical WordPress meta widget placeholder and WP naming conventions, so are you expecting the customer to make this functional in WP? Actually, I would just like to know your thinking/logic. Much obliged.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PaperCore - Elegant Wordpress Theme WordPress Theme

Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template

Bamboo — WordPress Theme