Premiere - Landing Page Marketing Theme

Themeforest Premiere - Landing Page Marketing Theme

Download Premiere - Landing Page Marketing Theme

Download Premiere - Landing Page Marketing Theme

Premiere — Landing Page




This Landing Page theme has a pleasant design with good visual hierarchy, balance and use of negative space that makes reading details about your offering easy. At the same time the design never distracts from attention away from the bold Call To Action.




This landing page uses the AIDA (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action) format. Subtle colors guide the visitor down the page to the call to action.




Features & Benefits:

  • Cufon Font Replacement

  • 960.gs PSD Design and Markup

  • Custom Icons, http://staging-html.gothemeteam.com/premiere/icons.html

  • 18 color options default,darkgreen,green,darkgreen2,olive,orange,
    darkblue,blue,blue2,blue3,grey,greymetal,purple,darkpurple,
    ochre,ochre2, red,darkred

  • Custom Feature grid, and feature list

  • Social Icon Links in the footer.

  • 20 PSD files included, included individual psd for color options

  • Documentation




Release History


Version 1.0 – 2010/12/23 – inception!

Download Premiere - Landing Page Marketing Theme

Comments

  1. WOW ! Beautiful!


    10x better than listening to a Josh Groban song on Christmas Day!
    (which should tell you how great it is)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, thank you. I was listening to Joshua Bell with Josh Groban, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are great with landing pages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much sir!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please explain how I can turn the TRY NOW button into a hyperlink that I can make leave the page. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. a href=”#” Sorry, I’m not a coder.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guess you only respond if you get compliments on your Landing Page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I desire to keep the css style for the button in place. When I replace the # with a url, I loose the style on to the button. How do I get both in the code. I really hope you guys can do better than 2-3 days support.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi robanderson, All you must do is replace # w/ a valid URL , e.g. http://yahoo.com.


    For example:
    <p><a href="#" class="button default"><span><span>Try now!</span></span></a></p>

    To:
    <p><a href="http://yahoo.com" class="button default"><span><span>Try now!</span></span></a></p>

    That’s all there is to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you kindly!! I don’t know what happen before. I was not getting this result when I entered the link. Thanks again for responding!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You’re very welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How can I remove the video not the container? I would like to stream my stuff from vimeo into video player. I’ve tried changing everything.


    Please assist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi robanderson,


    responded to you via email


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Clean Modern Simple - CMS WordPress WordPress Theme

OXO e-commerce HTML Template

Paper Resume / CV HTML Template