Themeforest Business Theme - Destiny Project HTML Template Download | Live View This theme is a complete site, perfect for a retail business, design portfolio, and much much more. Included are some nice little features using jQuery and AJAX. Check out the working demo here: Web Design Toronto – Capital Design Solutions The following is included with the purchase: 1) Fully working contact form (AJAX BASED). No page load for the user…this bad boy sends without loading the page and is simple to configure. Just open ‘send.php’ and pop in your email address on line 11. 2) sIFR3 implemented (for text replacement – don’t be stuck with web standard fonts, use any font you want!) 3) Custom jQuery effects (top tabs slides in, contact form slides in) 4) PSD files for main layout, nav buttons, etc. 5) CSS Elements v2.0 Framework Components (thanks Project Designs) 6) TwinHelix IE6 PNG Fix (thanks TwinHelix) 7) Works in ie6, ie7, firefox 2 & 3, safari Descriptive HTML a...
Thanks All!
ReplyDeleteOutstanding! I’m really hoping to see an HTML version of this coded up. Do you have any plans to do so?
ReplyDeleteThank you for interest! Of course, very soon!
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteA quick question since I want to use the html/css version for an upcoming site can you give any idea of when it will be available, will it be days or weeks ?
Good Time)
ReplyDeletefrom 5 to 20 days I think, but we try realise it as soon as possible, nokiko!
ok great i will start working on all the content and pages first and will apply this design later, I planned it for early march anyway so that will fit in
ReplyDeleteShould you require a beta tester let met know glad to help
Okey nokiko, Thank you!
ReplyDeleteAwesome work! Adding small contrast might be nice too.
ReplyDeleteBut it doesn’t look to be grid compliant, does-it?
Is the html/Css version will be grid compliant?
I am very interested in buying this template, but I need 3 columns, so without grid, I think it will be more complicated to adapt it.
Any way, great job!
Hello, tyx!
ReplyDeleteThank you for attention to my work & great review.
If you mean aside, content, sidebar it’s unfortunately not the case.
Best Regards,
puzz1e.
That’s awesome, are you going to release html version? And when, please?
ReplyDeleteHi, Pato8,
ReplyDeleteThank for nice review.
HTML /CSS version is almost finished, I’m letting you through messages via your profile, when it will be posted:)
Thank you, I’m really looking for it!
ReplyDeleteHi Puzz le,
ReplyDeleteI hope you can finish the coded theme very soon. I have delayed my new site launch because I want to see the coded version before I buy it :) I like your design that much! Unfortunately, I can’t wait too much longer…so can you give me a idea as to when you will be finished? I see that you gave a range of 5-20 days 5 days ago…hoping you can narrow it down besides 1-15 days left :)
Thanks for your great work and I’m hoping this can work out for me. Please let me know.
JD
Hi SynergyRecruiters!
ReplyDeleteIt just so happens that I live in another time zone, and when you wrote to me I just went to bed:), so the answer just now.
There are very few, and you can get a version of HTML / CSS .
Do not worry, I’m sure letting you know.
Thank you for your attention =)
Best Regards,
Maxim Silenkov!
That’s weird…why is there a strike through on my message?
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteJust checking up on xhtml/css
is this still on planning to be released in max 10 day time period?
Hi Nokiko, yesterday we loaded HTML&CSS and waiting to approve. 1-3 days
ReplyDeleteAh great news, do you have a link to the preview url yet?
ReplyDeleteYes, but for aesthetic reasons to show yet I can not. Please understand me.
ReplyDeleteno problem I can wait a few more days then
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeleteYou are the best on Themeforest!
ReplyDeleteHi Arias,
ReplyDeleteThank you for great review
Best Regards,
Maxim Silenkov